The purpose of MaestraSpisni.it is to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your order you can exercise your right of withdrawal, without any penalty, within seven (7) days from the day you received the products purchased on www.maestraspisni.it.
1 – Conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code
The right of withdrawal is exercised correctly if the following conditions are fully met:
- The products must not have been used or damaged.
- Personalized items cannot be returned.
- Sealed goods which cannot be returned for hygienic reasons and have been opened after delivery cannot be returned.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging and packaged as received.
- The returned products must be sent to MaestraSpisni.it in a single shipment.
- Returned products must be shipped within 7 (seven) days from when the return request is sent to email@example.com.
- A copy of the purchase invoice must be included in the shipment.
- The cost of shipping the return is charged to the customer.
- The right of withdrawal from the Contract will be applied exclusively to those products returned in the same condition in which they were received. We remind you that in the event of a return, the Customer is responsible for the content of the package being returned.
Upon arrival of the goods, MaestraSpisni.it reserves the right to check that all the required conditions have been met and then proceed with the refund in cash or issue a coupon that can be spent on the MaestraSpisni.it website.
You will be contacted if your return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the above conditions.
In this case, you can choose to have the purchased products back at your expense, paying the return shipping costs.
If you refuse this shipment, MaestraSpisni.it reserves the right to withhold the products and the corresponding amount for the purchase of the products.
2 – Refund times and methods
Within 48 hours of delivery of the return; checked that all the requirements have been met, we will send an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return.
The cash refund will be paid, in the same way as for the payment, within a maximum of seven (7) working days from the date of acceptance of the return, once it has been verified that the withdrawal has taken place in compliance with the above conditions.
3 – Return costs and liability
The cost of the return, any customs fees and the responsibility for the return are fully borne by the customer.
If orders are sent to be paid by the Seller and not by the Customer, MaestraSpisni.it. will deduct the shipping costs from your refund or may refuse to collect the package.
Please pay attention to what is reported in this section because the indications contained therein form an integral and substantial part of these General Conditions of Sale and, therefore, are considered to be fully known and accepted by you at the time of transmission of the order form.